Answer a Few Questions
Get a Custom Reverse Mortgage Action Plan
A reverse mortgage can provide you peace of mind
• Retain extra cash to cover daily bills and living costs
• Merge outstanding credit card debts or other liabilities
• Assist in covering medical and healthcare costs
• Allocate money for anticipated long-term care expenses
• Implement home improvements, fixes, or alterations for a more comfortable living environment
• Bypass taxable distributions from 401(k) or other retirement accounts by utilizing tax-free reverse
• Create a financial cushion with an established line of credit, ready for unforeseen expenditures
• Is it essential to access your home equity immediately, or can it be reserved for future requirements?
• Do you rely solely on a fixed income and have no additional assets?
• What is the anticipated duration you and your family aim to reside in the property?
• Would your partner wish to continue living in the residence in your absence?
• Our team can evaluate your circumstances and collaborate with your trusted advisors to identify the most
suitable reverse mortgage option for you. This level of commitment sets us apart from other lenders.
Reverse mortgages have gained traction as a viable financial strategy for homeowners who are 62 years of
age or older and are in search of a consumer loan. This type of mortgage enables seniors to tap into the
home equity they've accumulated over time. In contrast to conventional mortgages, reverse mortgages
come with the advantage of not requiring monthly payments. While homeowners are still obligated to cover
insurance, property taxes, and upkeep, the loan repayment is postponed until the homeowner vacates the
property. Given the absence of mandatory monthly mortgage payments, seniors often utilize the funds from
their reverse mortgage as a source of tax-free cash.
To be eligible for a reverse mortgage, homeowners must meet the age requirement of 62 or older and have
sufficient home equity. The mechanism of a reverse mortgage involves converting a segment of the home's
equity into liquid assets, contingent on the total equity present in the property. The loan proceeds can be
disbursed through various means, such as a line of credit, monthly installments, a one-time lump sum, or a
mix of these options. The loan amount for which you may be eligible is influenced by several variables,
including the market value of your home, your age, and specific criteria established by the Federal Housing
Administration (FHA). Further details on these prerequisites can be found here.
1) Seek guidance from a financial consultant and relevant governmental bodies to understand the impact
on taxes and public assistance programs.
2) Clients choosing a fixed-rate loan will be granted a one-time lump sum payout. Alternative disbursement
methods are solely applicable to adjustable-rate loans.
3) Similar to any mortgage agreement, it's imperative to fulfill your loan commitments by staying up-to-
date with property tax payments, insurance premiums, and property upkeep.
You May Be Eligible to Enroll in a Fresh Start Program. This is a rapid debt reduction plan designed to get most consumers out of debt in as little as 24 months!!
Call now to to discuss your options and enroll into the right program for you.
TAP TO CALL
This site is a free educational and motivational resource to help American residents understand consolidation options. The educational resources, articles, and videos on this site, as well as links provided to state and federal hardship assistance are for informational purposes only and not to be construed as legal advice.